What is Cloud Support?
Cloud Support is a form of outsourcing your software programs, computer servers, administration, and maintenance to another company for a monthly fee. For example when you need electricity, you do not build your own electrical plant – you outsource the service to an established electrical supplier. The same concept applies to software programs, computer servers, maintenance, and IT support staff.
Move-N Cloud Support allows you to keep your focus on the business of providing care to your residents, not on computer systems and the expense of building an IT department. Access Move-N Software programs via the Internet from most any Web browser – anywhere and anytime.
Cloud Support Guarantees
We provide the Move-N application software you desire, manage all User interfaces, User profiles, and security for your Retirement, Assisted Living, Memory Care or CCRC community. We provide all required Cloud Support servers, user licenses, system management, and customer data backup services for each community.
Key Move-N Cloud Support
- Unlimited Technical Support to programs
- Unlimited Server Technical Support
- Automatic Move-N Software upgrades
- Multiple dedicated Windows 2012 Servers
- Daily backup and disaster recovery of data
- Server Power Supply Backup System
- Multiple communication lines for backup
- Manage applications and user profiles administration
- Meets HIPAA healthcare requirements